Weta – Labyrinth Prop Replica 1/6 Door Knockers
Unsure of which door to choose? Try asking the door knockers; if you can get them to stop bickering that is.
Within the mystical Labyrinth, a pair of talking door knockers is hardly the strangest thing one may find, though countless years of having a ring stuck in your mouth or ears is enough to make any animate object more than just a little upset, and once they start arguing it’s hard to get them to stop. Best to let sleeping knockers lie, pick a door, and carry on your way.
– 1:6 scale prop replica;
– Made from high-quality polystone;
– Clay sculpted by Weta Workshop veteran sculptor Shaun Bolton;
– Expert paint job recreates an aged brass finish;
– Wall mounts on the back to for easy hanging;
– Made with references from the actual on-set props.