Transformers: The Last Knight DLX – Optimus Prime
ThreeZero – 12″ Scale figure
ETA: END 12/2022
Optimus Prime is back at Cybertron and is brainwashed by the villain Quintessa. Quintessa tells Optimus Prime that he must retrieve her staff, and he almost destroys the Earth while retrieving the staff which can absorb Earth’s energy.
Transformers: The Last Knight – DLX Optimus Prime is approximately 11.2 inches (28.5 cm) tall and features approximately 73 points of articulation, with a die-cast metal frame, and LED illuminated eyes.
Accessories include one Blaster Shield, one Detachable Wrist Balde, one Cybertronian Sword, one interchangeable battle mask, a total of four pairs of interchangeable hands, and a DLX Action Stand for various expressive poses.
DLX Collectible Figures present intricate Transformers designs in a smaller scale with high-fidelity production value. With its unique die-cast metal frame design, DLX not only provides an advanced range of articulation, but also greatly enhances the weight and durability. Together with the detailed and weathered paint application of threezero, a remarkable resemblance is achieved in matching the characters as seen in the original media.
– Officially Licensed by Hasbro and TakaraTomy
– Approximately 11.2″ (28. 5 cm) tall
– Approximately 73 Points of Articulation
– Die-cast Metal Parts
– LED Illuminated Eyes
– One (1) interchangeable Battle Mask
– One (1) Blaster Shield
– One (1) Detachable Wrist Balde
– One (1) Cybertronian Sword
– Four (4) pairs of interchangeable hands: one (1) pair of Fists, one (1) pair of Relaxed Hands, one (1) pair of Action Hands, and one (1) pair of hands for holding the Sword
– One (1) DLX Action Stand for various expressive poses
Material: Die-cast Zinc Alloy, POM, ABS, and PVC
Requires AG13 x2 Batteries (Batteries Not Included)